Friday, December 05, 2008


She finally came to me last night in my dreams. It was the first time that happened, really. I woke up and had been crying...but it was soooo good to see her nonetheless. She was a little girl again at the beginning of it, and we were playing ball and she was laughing VERY hard, as Nicole had the most infectious laugh when she was little! It could light up a planet. I have some recordings of it somewhere. Later, we hugged each other, and at this point she was the older Nicole, though still in that little body. I told her how much I missed her, and she said the same. We laughed a little again, as I told her she HAD to come and get me when the time came so we could spend eternity together, because if I had to spend it with these two they'd drive me crazy! It sounds sad, but it was actually a funny moment between us, there in my dream. I guess I woke up shortly thereafter, and I could feel the tears, and I can feel them again now as I type this. But it is okay, I know, and I am certain it was her sending that to me, and not just my subconscious. She is fine, and I will see her again soon enough, and that is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home